Optimization and development of plastic processing technology. Effective internal management and good external cooperation. Provide economically and efficiently and quality reasonable processing methods, infrastructure and relevant instruction documents for production.
- Develop systematically processing and injection and blow molding technology, interface with cross technology Automation.
- Optimize and improve current processing parameters for efficiency, lead to continuously improve the SMED, TOC, SOP.
- Develop and design processing solutions.
- Production service concerning the products.
- Provide mold specification and check the detailed definition of mold that made by supplier.
- Execute mold testing with new mold, repaired mold or in case of quality problems.
- Maintain a complete file with all molds related documents as drawings, setting form, reports about failures, repairs, alternations and others.
- Support the evaluation and specification of new production and equipment.
- On request, training employees of all other departments in plastic processing technology.
- Create work plan of the department and focus the target, and maintain the technology sustainable in the team, grow the member.
- Respect the company regulations and fulfill the budget plan.
- University graduate, major in plastic engineering or equivalent disciplines
- Communication skills (English and Mandarin)
- SAP System knowledge
- Project management experience beneficial
- Experience in plastic process technologies and design of molds
- Familiar with Microsoft office tools
- Problem solving tools(5W, SPS)
The globally operating Geberit Group is a European leader in the field of sanitary products. Geberit operates as an integrated group with a very strong local presence in most European countries, providing unique added value when it comes to sanitary technology and bathroom ceramics.
The production network encompasses more than 30 production facilities, of which six are located overseas. The Group is headquartered in Rapperswil-Jona, Switzerland. With around 12,000 employees in nearly 50 countries, Geberit generated net sales of CHF 2.8 billion in 2016.