- Purchasing price management and cost reduction (CAPEX: actual price vs. investment budget; OPEX: annual cost reduction for routine MRO sourcing).
- Develop and execute the sourcing strategy of indirect materials for Chinese plants, Lead the intiatives and achieve the project objectives.
- Supplier base optimization: integration of purchasing volume and supplier quantity reduction. Define the strategic/prefered supplier for indirect sourcing.
- Initialize and lead the no-touch-process optimization, optimize the efficiency of indirect purchasing.
- Contract and releationship management: Sign the CA/PA with strategic indirect material suppliers, and build up the solidation relationship (responsiveness, cost reduction contribution, technical support, quality/reliability of products/services, etc.)
- Reporting: initialize and complete the report of indirect sourcing. Analyze the purchasing data and improve the performance of indirect sourcing (saving, responsiveness, project objectives).
- Collaborate with lead buyer to execute the global strategy for Chinese plants.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Bachlor degree
- Strategic sourcing
- SAP& MRP knowledge and skill
- IT skill (excel, PPT etc.)
- Project management
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
The globally operating Geberit Group is a European leader in the field of sanitary products. Geberit operates as an integrated group with a very strong local presence in most European countries, providing unique added value when it comes to sanitary technology and bathroom ceramics.
The production network encompasses more than 30 production facilities, of which six are located overseas. The Group is headquartered in Rapperswil-Jona, Switzerland. With around 12,000 employees in nearly 50 countries, Geberit generated net sales of CHF 2.8 billion in 2016.