- Manage the purchasing price and cost reduction over assigned categories and suppliers.
- Develop and execute the sourcing strategy for assigned categories and product lines.
- Initialize and take the leading the sourcing projects management. Support on IPD & PIM projects to achieve the sourcing target.
- Support quality and logistic to achieve and improve supplier performance indicators for assigned suppliers and categories.
- Maintain & improve communication & collaboration between lead buyers, regions/plants sourcing organization & functions.
- Coordinate with supplier quality to promote total quality & lead concept in supplier site management.
- Manage the purchasing business data, collaborate with sourcing engineers to analyze the root cause of data discrepancy, and then follow up the corrective actions.
- Manage the business report of purchasing.
- Manage the routine tasks of purchasing office management.
- Other tasks assigned by Purchasing Manager
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Good strategic sourcing ability
- Commercial & basic technical knowledge of assigned categories
- Data analysis and reporting
- Good Communication skills and Negotiation skills
- Project Management
- English and Chinese, both well in written and Oral
- Office Software
The globally operating Geberit Group is a European leader in the field of sanitary products. Geberit operates as an integrated group with a very strong local presence in most European countries, providing unique added value when it comes to sanitary technology and bathroom ceramics.
The production network encompasses more than 30 production facilities, of which six are located overseas. The Group is headquartered in Rapperswil-Jona, Switzerland. With around 12,000 employees in nearly 50 countries, Geberit generated net sales of CHF 2.8 billion in 2016.