- Work with designer to optimize showroom display effectiveness in accordance to brand and showroom standards.
- Work with suppliers to develop the project of standardized showroom module production.
- Support and control quality of showroom construction and renovation.
- Manage & co-ordinate showroom construction to deliver the project on time.
- Develop national showroom construction and display manual.
- Assist distributors in reimbursing showroom support.
- Provide support for large-scale projects such as Kitchen & Bath Fair.
- Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design & Exhibition Design.
- 4 to 5 years design experience in the merchandising industry. Preferably specializing in Interior Design and Showroom Design.
- Independent & positive mindset and excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Objective and result oriented plus having a good insight of latest design trends and strong market analytical skills.
- Good at AutoCAD, Photoshop, Powerpoint and other software relating to interior design and administration.
- Good at English in both writing and speaking.
- Project management & construction implementation experience is a plus.
The globally operating Geberit Group is a European leader in the field of sanitary products. Geberit operates as an integrated group with a very strong local presence in most European countries, providing unique added value when it comes to sanitary technology and bathroom ceramics.
The production network encompasses more than 30 production facilities, of which six are located overseas. The Group is headquartered in Rapperswil-Jona, Switzerland. With around 12,000 employees in nearly 50 countries, Geberit generated net sales of CHF 2.8 billion in 2016.