- Identify new market including research to confirm the market potential, key competitors and consumer friends
- Research of products relevant local regulation/standards and liaise with testing institute to test and certify the product before launch
- Liaise with our factory to develop and modify products to suit specified market requirement
- Verify the products catalogues, prepare powerpoint presentation, samples, training material, specification data and competitors' analysis etc before product launch
- Review product data and training to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors products
- Product claim for customer in Hong Kong and Macau
- Provide after-sales and advance technical problem solving service to sales team, project
- Organization and realization of work shops (conduct of product training), site visits and customer care.
- Act as point of first reference fro all product related enquiries/claims and work collaboratively with colleagues in product development and factory to address any issues that may arise
- Use of CRM to document all training and site visit activities
- Degree education in Electrical Engineering
- Building material or plumbing background preferable. HVAC experience welcome.
- English, Mandarin and knowledge of other relevant languages
- MS office, CAD application knowledge
- Personal working techniques
- Presentation, problem solving, innovation, creativity and excellent ability to communicate
8 Kallang Avenue #17-09 Aperia Tower 1
D: +65 6485 5115
The globally operating Geberit Group is a European leader in the field of sanitary products. Geberit operates as an integrated group with a very strong local presence in most European countries, providing unique added value when it comes to sanitary technology and bathroom ceramics.
The production network encompasses more than 30 production facilities, of which six are located overseas. The Group is headquartered in Rapperswil-Jona, Switzerland. With around 12,000 employees in nearly 50 countries, Geberit generated net sales of CHF 2.8 billion in 2016.