In public and semi-public areas, safe and reliable operation of urinal systems is particularly important. All urinal flush controls from Geberit are therefore designed for a high degree of functional reliability.
Integrated urinal flush control
In the integrated urinal flush control, the control unit is located in a docking station below the ceramic appliance. Correct and rapid maintenance can be performed on it according to the conventional "plug-and-play" principle and it is hardly visible.
- Easy access to the control unit without having to remove the ceramic appliance
- Contains the control, power supply and solenoid valve in one compact unit
- Power supply according to preference: mains, battery operation or self-sustaining with the integrated generator
- Docking station with automatic water stop function
Concealed urinal control
The proven concealed urinal control offers sophisticated operational safety.
- Touchless with IR technology
- Manual operation as per the pneumatic principle
- Large selection of different actuator plates
- Available in a design matched to the WC actuator plates